Adult Stories Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wonderful initiative (Part 4)

The contrast of her beautiful face and her language excites me at the highest point.
I suffocate when pleasure and redoubled ardor I shake in all senses impaled without knowledge ever further into this huge sex.
On the wrist expert, describes large rotations with the dildo.
Unleashed, she dismisses the slot my slip and shells without stopping until she saw my legs shaking and my feet stiffen him announce my orgasm.
I cry of pleasure when rubbed my penis with her thumb. The pressure of my sperm too long content is such that fuse in powerful jets spraying my face and my hair instead of falling on my breasts. Natasha is pleasantly surprised by the intensity of my orgasm. To my delight, it keeps me searching the kidneys as my last spasm and my moans.
A moment later, she says:
- I will use one last toy to complete your preparation darling.
It chooses for this purpose an object consisting of many impressive rings with a diameter up to the growing root.
She cynically waved before my eyes.
- Look what I am going to finish you kick ass.
It shows me from all angles and files a moment on my chest that I consider best for his weight and girth.
When she grabs again, I greatly regret not being able to tighten the legs, is still attached to the table and offered to its whims.
It is a time slide between my thighs before support frankly against my rosette.
- This is the biggest I could find and you will take a dildo seven hundred grams in the buttocks me breathe does to the ear.
It sinks easily the first and third to force my passage to return the rest.
The pressure on my internal gland develops my tail and Natasha heard my first rails of pleasure and pain that galvanized. During this slow penetration, I feel a throbbing pain in the belly that is growing as chairs that my departure to allow passage to this member monstrous.
My complaints redoubled his zeal and it is with excitement that she finished pushing in my cave. Totally fascinated, watching it disappear the last ring of seven centimeters in diameter in my buttocks.
As for me, I feel taken and possessed beyond my expectations.
With amazement, I look in the mirror this thinking out of my belly. I cannot detach my eyes from the spectacle and wonder how I can be impaled in this way.
- You have taken good darling said she still surprised me to have such a mass return into the bowels.
Wanting to reduce the tension, I push to free myself of the largest rings in quickly regretting my initiative.
With a strange smile on the lips, Natasha strongly and repeatedly lows her knee on the dildo to push again.
Perversely, she looks at me and continues to push with her leg in kissed me to stifle my complaints.
Then she posts the feet and forces me to tighten my pal between my legs to complete dilatation.
I feel that I live in mass causes me many anal contractions.
Meanwhile, knowing in advance what it for me, Natasha verifies the soundness of my other links.
Then she sank lace panties in the mouth and gagged me with one of her bottom.
- Make your thigh now that I wrinkle takes away this baby.
From a short twisting motion, she took off my mucosa leaving my ass widely available to other fantasies.
- This is my perfect baby and you are sufficiently open.

1 comment: