Adult Stories Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too lonely

My hand caresses my breasts through my red lace bra supports. Fingertips I get on my belly. I am going on. My nipples harden and harden to the rhythm of my envy. My hand caresses my belly and my thighs. I feel the environment grow in me. I sense a smell of wet hanging around my wet body. I caress my pussy through my string. It is soaked. I withdraw and I feel. I love the smell of sex. I release my breasts and caress the wet. I feel my stomach demanding to be penetrated. My fingers are venturing into the orifice of my vagina friendly. Everything is wet the lips, the clit … it runs up my anus. I brought this delicious liquid to my mouth, my fingers spread on my lips and my tongue licking sensually while leaving my throat moans escape … My fingers are beginning to explore my privacy, no difficulty in penetrating pussy. My body arches to them, regretting that they are not along …
Then I get mad frustrated, alone in my bed, naked under my quilt, I have a mad desire to be fucked. My nipples are erect. I’m on the back. My hand caresses my breasts and down towards my thighs that depart, my pussy is open, available. It requires many good big hard dicks. I want to feel taken, possessed. My fingers sink but that is not enough. My major is going to my anus and enters. If only there screwed me now! I excited, my throat is dry. I want a tongue to play with mine … a hand behind the neck to tail helping a better kiss me mouth; I want sperm flowing in my throat. I want sex. I want to be fucked in every hole. Of the tail and the sperm, sweat and moaning. I really want …
The thighs widely spread apart, as the hungry pussy, ass that expands the clit red and swells to a motion, erect breasts, tongue moistening my lips, I am waiting for you, you who wants me.
While my left hand removes each folds of my sex, my right hand slips into your pants. I feel your cock swell in the fabric of your boxer. I release gently and I began making movements. I play hide and seek with your penis. You close your eyes. I drop the tip and I explore the language. I embrace your balls wet my tongue and then back along your prick stiff and tense. I already feel your prick quiver under my blows language in my mouth … My hand wanders your penis in the wake of my neck and then files your prick between my breasts while you loose slowly. I serve my chest around your cock for a good wanking. Your penis has to meet some of my language. While 3 of my fingers penetrate me, I suddenly take you completely in the mouth. You wail with pleasure then stunned when my lubricated pussy penetrates your anus.
“No, nan, nno oh yes … yes it’s good!”
My point your finger G excite anal. Your pool is pressing movements, you will enjoy … so I quit everything.
A lick or 2-3 would handle movement of all kinds. You have a trick ready to explode. But you require more, you took me in doggie-style, first the pussy then ass. It’s so good! Ooo go so deep and strong Then I finish you: I serve my 95b around your tail. 2 3 laps on your glans go and come and are enough so that you flood me with semen…

0 comments:

Post a Comment