Adult Stories Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Under the sun (Part 1)

The hot summer sun and its rays lengthen gently illuminates the horizon, providing a light discreet but powerful at the same time. That growing clarity painted the sky in a wide range of changing colors and we offer a show simply superb. We are on the edge of the river, completing the final preparations to accompany us on this deep and calm water. You take place on board the small boat, in advance, while I shoot and the leaves on the water slide. We went for an excursion in this vast valley, with the companions tranquility of nature, the magnificence of the scenery and invaluable company either …
Our walk takes place in the greatest joy, no animosity, no stress, no concern other than to enjoy every moment of this glorious day. Once our boat was broken into by the slight current that door, you let a moment of rest, and you lengthen backwards between my legs. You used my leg as arm and you let pampered by the hot rays of the sun. Even if you wear nice sunglasses, I am sure you have closed your eyes and you breathing inside the calm of happiness around us. I put my hands on your shoulders, on top of your chest, and I let my fingers gently flow over your skin. You mass quietly, lovingly, by investing all of my movements carefully calculated tenderness.
While your home, you are some moments to be able to gently pull the rope that supports the top of your jersey. This is a great idea to equalize his tan! You thought that our solitude and absolute discretion that provides us with the nature allowing you this luxury. Do you still not noticed that I do nothing, and the glare that you disclose chest under my eyes, the radiance leaving its plan under the warm sunlight, I leave entirely passive. This is not my hands that make you realize that your courage has been the effect on me. Rather, the growing movement to climb in your back. As you have seen between my legs, where you were initially, you feel good, go to the contact that you have against me, all that glory revealed has caused some disruption. You did not do anything; go put you’re repositioning has become more frequent against me. Either you have a hard time you find a comfortable position (which is unlikely in the circumstances), or you and you happily annoys enjoys felt my member harden and lengthen against you. The idea becomes clearer when, slowly, you lengthen back to face me. I say, somewhat naively: “Oh, miss wants toast back now ….” But with the place where they have raised your hands, I doubt that you as a primary concern of your beautiful tan skin. I feel the button of my shirt to undo, and I feel a release in the cord that keeps it a level. I then slowly pull the Velcro, and thus I feel that my State, now very long and strongly hardens, breathe some fresh air. You throw me one of those naughty eyes, lowering your glasses stride fingertips. I see you then head down between my legs, and I feel immediate effects of your warm and slimy language my penis go down. You proceed in a manner quite delicate and sensual; you are shown thoroughness and a frankly remarkable dexterity. I feel your lips grow languorously warm coat and the top of my State, before tenderly exciting by the suction effect that you added in the process. I have my hands each side of your head, let slip my fingers into your hair and accompany your pace, but if I let go the helm, we would be sinking fast. Failing to be fully concentrated on navigation of our small boat (because that you see and feel me and suck me, you probably imagine, a degree of pleasure so intense that it is the penalty not entirely), I nevertheless retain the cap and I will let you go alone, be guided by your address. You apply remarkably every bite. Each round and each return is crowned with the same attention and perfect delicacy. I acknowledge that, after all, you let simmer my penis in your mouth perfection. Each swing of your pretty head, especially when you swallowed when you resume your breathing, bears the mark of a succulent operation in which I enjoy as much as you, every moment …

1 comment: