Adult Stories Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Under the sun (Part 2)

You decide to repack everything before boiling. While this break may seem surprising, even a little frustrating for some, I am not the least, and I continue to see a gaping smile, perfectly happy with the turn of events. You replace face to the sun penetrating your skin and all its heat. Sailing peacefully therefore, I see in the distance, on the shore, an extensive relatively flat who clearly looked like a small beach. Proud of my discovery, orient the boat to this little pile of sand to see if there is not the ideal place for a well-deserved break. Docking on the coast, I come quickly to the conclusion that it is a miraculous hole in the valley and that he fails to ask the feet would be, frankly, an insult to the scope nature. So we land without delay, having in hand the little basket of provisions and a larger coverage. What a pleasure to walk barefoot in the sand so soft and so hot! Once the cover well over the beach, we take up in order to enjoy some fresh fruit that we have made. The tasting is slow, but how fun! While appreciating this humble but delicious meal, we take the opportunity to plan the result of our journey, you are lying all along on your belly, and I was installed a little cowardly, half sitting and half lying on his back. While you verbalize strongly about what you’d like to accomplish during the remainder of the day, I switches to you and promptly sat on top of your thighs. I run my hands directly on top of your shirt, where I draw the rope generously to completely strip your back. You seem very concerned about your plans, because you continue to speak with the same energy and same intensity. However, when lengthen arms and my hands that arise between your neck and your shoulders, your record pace decrease gradually as ripple my hands on your skin. After creating many waves across your back, and income between your neck and your shoulders, you are perfectly silent and receptive to treatment that I offer you. Having taken care to massage you, we cover the scope of what I am accessible, I decided to change tools to continue your massage and I am raising, I look good my arms firmly each side of you before bow to thee, my lips and close your body. My journey begins at your neck and follows the slope which leads me to your right shoulder. Then I travel the width of your back to get your left shoulder. After turning a little on your arm, I refocused at your back, where, with warm and tender kisses, I go down quietly forming large “S”. Naturally, this will leave me down faster than you think the area of your back. But what I do here? Is it an obstacle that prevents me to taste your skin? But what is this piece of fabric, although very light, which starts in the middle of my journey! I am afraid there is no place, and should disappear on the spot! I therefore move my arms, to have the opportunity to use my hands and fight against this ugly barrier that your little bottom of jersey. I slip my fingers under the rim, and then run it out of sight. You lifted your pelvis, so that he can walk along your thighs, and once had your knees, you fold the legs so that (yes … finally!), this little low Jersey becomes a history of past. You are completely dressed in skin exposing and most sublime in your habit. I put my hand on your hip, and a blow dry, I’ll return on the back. When I’m with you, you hurry up to grab my head in your hands and you pull me to you. We take the time to share a long and tender kiss, where our mouths intertwine passionately. I force a little note to clear me in letting me fall into your neck. After asking a few kisses (and a few streaks of language), I find myself (not without a delicious excitement) the height of your chest. Because of passage in this large region, allow me to properly invest the wealth of the territory. One after another, your breasts are covered in my hand. This coating soon takes the form of a large claw which has the effect of very high propel your sweet little nipples. Once they are well matched, especially well-hardened, I open my big mouth and I fervently cling. I suck both copiously, while the sprinkling of repeated blows language. I also let my tongue drag a length the size of your breasts, then back your nipples between my lips, and even tenderly between my teeth. I finely sketched, “feline”. Thereafter, leaving my hands in place on your beautiful chest, I still run over your body. In less time than it takes to say “Ah ouuuu!” I find myself between your legs. More assertive, I raise your legs up high; above all, I opened up well. I lengthen then on the stomach, very comfortably installed between your thighs. I’m stretch arms along your body, and I move my head (and especially my mouth) near your little pussy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment