Adult Stories Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wonderful initiative (Part 2)

Provided little on my heels, she helped me slip into a beautiful nightgown split to the waist.
Very disturbed by this aspect of erotic lingerie, I feel an indefinable pleasure to me to contemplate the mirror. Natasha’s sex take my back to that I feel most women.
I admire my silhouette and misty arch my chest taking suggestive poses.
I see me in my corset wearer compressing my breasts and make my size in value. I love to feel the tension of my bottom when I walk up on my shoes.
Natasha approached me with a heavy look.
“- You are very exciting Sandra, your legs and your legs are beautiful and you have a hell bottom, “she exclaimed. With a nasty smile, she slips a hand into the slot agile in search of my vagina tight between my thighs.
She masturbates and gently pull on my scholarship for me uncap the gland.
I have an erection spectacular and begged again:
- Natasha, let me make you love.
Without answering me, she pushes me without resistance to the table of initiation where she made me lay face a large ice wall.
I must submit myself to that mysterious meeting which makes me nervous.
- You will discover new pleasures, “said she with a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.
With a smile, it helps me to put my heels in the stirrups. Then she spread my legs and strong wrists and ankles.
She contemplates for a moment my full erection sex raises my lingerie and exclaims angry:
- I will be obliged to make you enjoy before you begin.
With enthusiasm, she searched hungrily mouth and caressing my thighs at the junction of the bottom. His hands linger on my perineum and back to my rosette mass it in a circular.
The effect is wonderful and my penis stands of some rubbing to ease on my satin nightgown.
Satisfied, she pulls up my clothes up to my breasts and my belly fully discovered before I enter the queue.
Slowly, she masturbates with three fingers on my face following the rise of pleasure.
Then she shoves her hand into the slot of my slip and plunges her major lubricated in my buttocks. She curled in pressing the flesh of her finger on my prostate.
She sees me sigh with pleasure and I whispered in her ear.
- You see my baby the advantage with a girl like me is that I know exactly what makes you bend. I now clear that your big clit.
At the same time, a simple touch of his hand on my brake enough to sink slowly my seed. Natasha continues to support with emphasis on my G deftly turning her finger in my scabbard.
- Love is my specialty anal my beautiful and you enjoy the ass right now. It is good is not it, smiled she caressing my tail.
It is true that this particular orgasm gives me great pleasure. I look at my sperm spread first into a thick casting and then steady flow in a trickle that floods my white corset and my bottom. It has nothing to do with orgasm classic where discharge saccades.
I am all dizzy, eyes half closed in ecstasy when she collects in her mouth my last drops of sap.
- Looks as if I will do the effect for your sweetheart corset is completely covered in cum, she says.
She draws on my release to continue my journey of initiation.
- I will now clear access to your cave.

1 comment: