Adult Stories Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Under the sun (Part 3)

Rendering a reasonable distance, I deployed my tongue and I plunged happily into your chair warm and humid. I let go on at length, very strongly, taking care to dwell on any surface. After briefly placed your hands on my head, you will join my hands and you WOUND your fingers between mine. You tight and the pressure that you voted me to some extent on the pleasure you receive. When I increase the pace and I concentrated most of my work on your clitoris, you spontaneously compresses with strength and passion. I continue until your back begins to bend pleasure, and you can no longer hold your groans inwardly. I managed to reach my right hand, and the slip between your thighs. Space is limited, but I am still able to combine an intense suction on your clitoris with a constant going and just using my fingers. More and more excited as me, I suddenly decided, especially quickly, I stick to my knees to get my jersey in speed, and lie on you. From the moment I found a parallel you, you grab my penis and directs you instantly between your legs. Once I feel the soft, moist heat of your little pussy my cover member begins to penetration energetic and intense. Our eyes meet and fiercely intense under the influence of the vigorous pace. I make sure that each deep penetration hardening in you that every stroke of the basin is given with vigor and enthusiasm. After a few minutes under the spell mischievous, I am retiring and give standing before you. Redresses you immediately and you places a knee in front of me. You begin by removing the jersey that hangs on my ankles, then to interest you in particular to the member who is hard of lying under your eyes. Hungry, you set your hands firmly on my buttocks before letting your tongue slide along my penis. However, once at the summit, you continue to climb, leaving your tongue and your lips land on my pond, my stomach, my chest, and finally reach my lips and fiery embrace me. Now standing, you automatically skip over me by winding your legs around my waist. You then let fall on my penis until it insert itself comfortably in you. While kissing lovingly, I support you in my arms from the top of your buttocks and, waving my pond, I take the wish has come knocking against me. Pace is calmer than the previous one, but the fact remains that it is delicious for all levels! In any case, pressure is growing high in me, and a rate too active would make me explode at any moment! When I notify I am about to die, you ask me to ask. You sit on your ankles, you firmly grasp of my penis and you shake at a fast pace. When you see that my breathing accelerates, and that my head rises in the air, you pick up a knee, and you skillfully positioned near your mouth on my penis, ready to receive the firm you boil nicely done. When I push in a long relief, you taste gummy liquid on your tongue and you sense the spread in your mouth. You then open a huge order for everything to get everything. After making your ugly greedy swallowing everything that you had in your mouth, you keep sucking me a few moments, to be sure that you have taken my semen to taste the last. Before dressing and resume our trip, we take a few minutes to weaves, naked, sweating, thinking of little words soft and enjoying the chance to have each other…

0 comments:

Post a Comment