Adult Stories Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The first time with two men

I will tell you my first experience with two guys. One day I receive a message a couple of guy telling me that they were very interested in my ad and that they were ready to realize my fantasy. The couple had 56 every two years, beautiful men fucking well both and especially very well mounted. It should be an appointment with them after noon to 14h. I confess that I was a little intimidated because it will be my first experience and I wondered how it was going to happen. We must say that I love only with men walls. I arrived home and began to imagine how that one sucks nipples, and the another make me with sucked cock while caressing my balls. After having warmed two lovers legs apart on the bed and their bites straight as reeds. I joined and began to suck one after the other as I love to do and even two cocks at the same time in my mouth. The most active m lying on his back, my legs aside and started to work on my ass with his fingers while I was doing a 69 with the second. It was super good feeling and give my two lovers who were to me, who took advantage of me as if I was a toy, a sex object…. etc. While the guy was on me and took me aside my buttocks, the second has started pushing his dick in my ass and slowly but surely as it was very broad, ca me was a little sore. He stopped a moment and began to push his cock and once he had brought up in my ass, he immobilized five minutes I take my breath and that s my ass used to the width of this beautiful bite. When he sensed that I was finally ready, he started doing is going back and forth down s more in my ass tits trigger cries of the groaning of my mouth (which was always full by the big bite of my second lover) and accelerate its movements to kiss me like a slut. As he wanted more he raised my legs higher and higher and I completely tore the ass, I had a little sore, it just burned me and I told him to stop but just wanted to know there and has continued a fond kiss me as a vulgar whore (I am and I love that you use me like that) and the end taking over, he completely emptied in my ass with the hood and s well as a collapsed crepe. The second saw this beautiful show, he retired from my mouth, his colleague and pushes down some of its bite my trigger and I cry like a lima fury. Since my ass was already open, it came very easily and without forcing a few minutes, emptied his balls in my ass with a condom of course. And me during this time motion and I am in emptied ejaculate on my belly and once finished, I spent my semen on my hand while watching my love right in their eyes. They hallucinated and masturbate in front of me. Once finished, they say that they had never met a bitch like me, that they would like to see me and m have asked whether I was interested to make a mini gang bang with 4 guys on walls. I said that I was ok, as it will make me more of an experience and that they kept me informed when they had the faire. It was a divine experience, but I tell you another time.

1 comment: