Adult Stories Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Melanie, Julie and Natasha in the suburbs

In the absence of her parents, Melanie had invited us, my symposium Julie and me spend the weekend at home. Her parents have a luxurious residence in the suburbs. A wonderful decor, indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna … Melanie is a gorgeous girl, long hair, blonde, green eyes, a tanned complexion, short and beautiful big breasts. In the car Julie and I have realized that we had both imagined many scenarios for this fantastic week-end. Melanie is a longtime friend, but we did not know if she had already had sexual experiences with other girls. What we knew is that we both really want it. We strongly hoped that this would be reciprocal. Upon our arrival, Melanie was preparing appetizers for the cocktail. She wore trousers pale gray exercises whose size came below the navel and a tight sleeveless jacket through which we can easily imagine her beautiful chest. She showed us our rooms and told us to put us at ease. We changed clothes to lighter and descended to the kitchen. Melanie had left the basement of her parents’ two bottles of champagne. We drank a bottle and Melanie told us to follow. She turned off the stove and we went near the pool. Melanie we then said “We could take the other bottle in the hot tub! . As we were not yet certain of the intentions of Melanie, Julie suggested to go put our jerseys, but Melanie says “It’s still better to be completely naked! Humm … Good idea”! We undressed and then Julie and I were able to admire the beautiful body of Melanie. Her eyes told us although it was as much about us to her. We crept into the whirlpool, and we continue to talk while drinking. The atmosphere was extra, music, soft lighting coming from the pool and bath … what better! Then Melanie got up in the bath and she started to make a sensual dance with caressing slowly. It was very erotic. After a few minutes, we lifted and we also begin to caress Melanie waiting than that. Julie sucked her breasts while I spent my hands all over her body firm and golden. Melanie closed her eyes to enjoy every caress. It was shivering. Melanie then sat on the edge of the bath. I gently removed her legs and began to lick her clitoris while Julie quietly rubbed mine while licking my anus. I became more and more excited when Julie began to penetrate my anus with her tongue and then with her fingers. I started making sounds of enjoyment while Melanie sucking harder and harder. Melanie also became very excited and she pinched the tips of her own, while I entered the eating her vagina with my thumb and her anus with my major. Julie then set so Melanie can eat while penetrating her anus. Julie squeezed the breasts of Melanie and I continued to suck and penetrate. Melanie exploded enjoyments. We returned to the bath. Julie and I have pasted our pussies against one another so that our clitoris touching and we are rubbing. Our clitoris were inflated excited, we sucked Melanie breasts and “French” in turn. As we know, we’ve enjoyed together. It was very good! humm. In soup Melanie has confessed to expect all week that this weekend would happen this way. She wanted to make love with women all along, but she never had the chance. She confessed to masturbate often while watching videos of women and that it greatly excited. She also had several men in his life but the unknown is always more exciting. After dinner we assembled. Melanie has led us to his room. We undressed and lying on the bed. Then Julie and I, placed on each side of Melanie, have started to gently caress. On the night table, I found the sweet almond oil. We have coated and tenderly massaged. Melanie was obviously super excited and overturned her legs for us to rub her clit. I began to rub gently, then harder and harder. Her clit was huge, just swollen. She was very wet as I do. Julie continued to fondle and sucked her big beautiful breasts. Melanie was becoming more excited and had the taste to be penetrated. She told us to open the drawer in the bedside table, where we found a variety of sexual objects. Melanie obviously had everything to give herself. I took one of dildos with vibrator while Julie took a little more with balls, ideal for the anus. I have pushed mine that I made within vibrated gently. Then I was back and forth which seemed to please him greatly. Thereafter, Julie and I have found the legs and have him hold the dildo in the anus with which we went on back and forth too. I started in 69 Melanie above for it to suck me while I retain his legs in the air with my arms and sank the dildo into her vagina. I and Julie made “French” while pushing the dildo into the anus of Melanie. Julie and Melanie masturbated the clit. Melanie enjoyed, but was chosen for the clit and asked Julie sticking her pussy on her own to enjoy as we had enjoyed in the bath. I sat and I’m looking masturbation by rubbing erotic. It was very exciting. I pressed a dildo vibrator with a little warm for the clit. I had already tried before and I liked it, but it was even better. I masturbated and the more deeply and more quickly. The show excited me, Julie and Melanie at the highest point. I could do more and I exploded enjoyments and I ejaculated for the first time in my life. What weekend … I could tell you a long time, but Julie is right next to me. We are very excited by his writing a few lines and remembering this great weekend. Julie began to fondle my breasts and was now kneeling between my legs under the desk; go suck my clit while I try to finish this letter. Humm … I have to leave … we must hurry before our friends arrived at the apartment … I give you news soon … all the women who read enjoy it … it is too good!

1 comment: