Adult Stories Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Under the sun (Part 4)

Taking up the road, we go and travel the waters during the remainder of the afternoon. The sun becomes less and less hot, and its magnitude decreases more and more. Now we must think of finding a place to camp for the night because the tent set up in full darkness is not a spot of fun! Alert, you find a small platform in the distance, supported by large rocks. We hurry to erect our camp before sunset. Once the tent, you take care to prepare our little love nest while I go in search of some dry wood. When you exit the tent, warmly dressed and ready for the cool nights on the water, the fire starts have timidly. While quietly consume wood, we sit on a big rock and we watch the sun fade away languorously. You layers gently on my thighs. I spend my finely hand in your hair. Our eyes are on the horizon and contemplate the work and the splendor of nature. Which show masterly …
The fire was almost asleep, the night was setting in the background, we are heading into the tent. Well wrapped up inside the “sleeping”, we talk at length about various things, all of our projects as distant relatives, our concerns, the heart of life, small things coquetry and without any importance. During one of our discussion on a topic rather amusing, and borrows you a little girl in you and you suddenly want to play. You are making me the grimaces, you sneer, and you even try to find where I’m ticklish! While we are in combat, that, leaving both sides, hands wander around in search of “the” sensitive point, you just switch that on me and you are fully extended over my body. Just when our eyes meet, the ceaseless activity of this “rule” ceases. I then take you warmly in my arms, I look frankly into his eyes and I tell you, in a simple, honest and caring, “Leelee, you are the woman of my life.” Without answering me, you poster nevertheless a broad smile and you just drop, with true love, your lips against mine. Your intention was probably giving me this juicy kiss to thank me, but the flavor and the love that flows between us so that the kiss goes on, especially, is increasing. Our lips quickly share space with our tongues to form a very passionate kiss and true. I can not help but, to this excess of desire, letting my hands drift along your body and caress each piece of joy I meet you along the way. It may be clumsy, or voluntarily (to you to decide …) that my hands are caressing a somewhat longer and a little more aggressively your nice little buttocks. As I am the masses, you feel my member slowly inflate under you. You then lifted, just time to get your hand along my chest and go the park on my boxers. Would you want to accelerate growth by chance? In less than a minute, your hand shook naughty on it, my penis reached the optimal duration. Proud of your shenanigans, you replaced immediately by your hand a few sublime undulations basin. Continuing to work in the pelvis, you redress momentarily to remove your shirt, surprise! You do not wear bras to support you … REPLONGES immediately on me, but this time, my mouth has the privilege to enjoy another part of you, you take one of your breasts firmly in hand and you plan against my lips. I hasten without delay. You suddenly interrupt my taste, with such a speed that could be confused with a magic trick, you weigh on the side, you removed your pants, my boxers down and back on me. You look into my ear and, while grabbing my member and gently sliding it between your thighs, you hear me whispers: “do me baby … love …” Sensually, our basin sync and produce a remarkably pleasant cadence, I would call even love: we have managed to marry all slowly and vigor, tenderness and passion, intensity and calm…

1 comment: