Adult Stories Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And my first time

I was young and I had to go to Marseille for my studies.
My parents could not afford to pay me a room and we had an aunt who wanted to accommodate.
My mother agreed, and I found myself at my aunt (30 years slim and pretty thin with a nice pair of breasts and a nice ass that I was already fantasizing since very young). She lived alone, divorced recently and had no boyfriend.
She lived in an apartment with one bedroom, a living room and small kitchen.
She showed me her business or store and told me to sleep on the couch ‘that is comfortable’.
An aunt helped me to prepare the sofa and we put to bed.
During the night a noise woke up and I saw my aunt go to the toilet, just wearing breeches
I did not make noise to enjoy the view and she looked to see if I slept well, and I could clearly see her breasts firm and gave me that desire and his whole body
I bands as a donkey, but I did not move.
She returned to bed and it made me masturbate like crazy thinking about it.
The next day I saw the cover and I thought that what I had seen during the night and I bandaged, I did everything to hide.
In the evening after dinner she told me we’ll watch TV and she settled on the couch (my bed, with just a bathrobe and she said to come with her.
I placed next to her, her gown was ajar and I could see her little legs and her breasts (and I remembered the vision of the night and I began to bend.
She turned and saw me and my bump looked me smiling.
”Come, you afraid of me, I do not eat you “, she said with a laugh.
”Well no, I’m a bit of it”.
And she asks me if I had a girlfriend, and how does it happen with the girls.
I was ashamed and I confessed that I had never touched a girl.
She looked at me and asked me if that was true?
She attracted me and hugged –“ My little darling, it’s hard.
You know since I divorced I have not had other men and that is 2 years”.
I felt the warmth of her body against me and I bandaged more.
She saw my hump.
She smiled and hugged even stronger her hand on my thigh.
I let it go and I put my hand on her thigh, just where it was discovered .
She said nothing and left me, and I felt the thrill.
I stroked her hand gently back and on my thigh and she touched my bump as if nothing had happened.
I closed my eyes and gently stroked the hump and it was good.
I do not tins and a long time I spit. I was embarrassed and I apologize, but she smiled at me, telling me this is just darling and she continued to caress me and kissed me on the mouth, it was the first time a woman kissed me.
She got up and took me in her room.
I let it go and arrived in the chamber removed my pajama top and put the kiss me everywhere and she removed my pajama pants and my pants and I gently stroked my sex which began again at attention.
She smiled looking at me and got up and completely undressed in front of me.
It was superb and she asked me how I felt.
You are beautiful aunt and went back to my knees and I sucked band as a madman by hair.
She got up and went to bed and lie for me to come over her.
I watched her beautiful hairy pussy but I could see her sex.
I put on her and she took me for sex guide to me in her pussy on it.
I felt my sex adapted to be inserted into his cave soaked, it was my first time, and she clenched, kissed me saying just be my darling man.
She taught me to love and I emptied her 3 times tonight and we went to sleep tight either.
In the morning I wake up in the taking and assessment, too.
From this evening I slept with her at all times or she accommodated. She was my girl, as she loved me, and we went across all positions.
She taught me a lot and I thank her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment