Adult Stories Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My mistress

She came every Tuesday afternoon in my office to help me write a few letters on computer after the children go on the pedestrian crossing at the entrance to the school that it must ensure the safety of children.
Married forty-two years old, three children, a husband often absent, one meter sixty-three, fifty-five kilos of 95b, beautiful light brown eyes and a nice smile, always faithful to the time our appointment it typing mail me to use my computer to type his resume, it settled on the chair facing the screen.
I even married a Tuesday when she was kissing me to tell me goodbye, I do not know what it took me, I fit then I introduced my lips against hers and instead of pushing me, she moved all against me and gave me his tongue between my lips, making back and forth as if it took my sex in the mouth, then kiss during which lasted a few minutes, she slipped a hand between us and caressed my vagina stretched through the fabric of my pants. I felt his body shudder when .. it was as if it took a drive without being able to control it. So that it does not take control of his senses, I put my hands on his shoulders and have exerted pressure for he kissed at my vagina continued to caress it through the ’stuff and I asked him to leave his hiding place, I felt the trembling of his hands when she defeated the belt of my trousers, and then the button to release my sex tense maximum in my boxers. She closed her eyes and shook my main stem, which come and go from my skin on the sex gland, his other hand mixing my scholarships. After a few minutes of this exercise I asked him to take it in the mouth. While I expected to perform oral sex with a woman experienced in terms of age, with the application, it gave my bite blows language as if it licking a ice .. Then I realized that it had never taken a sex mouth. I have found, pasted against me, and while kissing, I slipped one hand under her dress, then between his legs where I felt his wet underwear to the company thigh. I have two fingers caressed the path of his cat designed by wet his pants making comes and goes faster until she screamed and put his head fell back, cheeks red of a woman who came to enjoy. She opened the eyes after a few seconds and then no looking at his watch and said, ‘I must leave’ and just before closing the door she said - ’ in the next Tuesday ..’ Returning my sex, I started to smile and promised that I was going to his education. This will make three years and she is my mistress for today.

1 comment: