Adult Stories Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anything we can do in a bar …

On Saturday evening, it is late. The bar is where we are packed with people. We went for a drink with some friends. There is already a few hours … We play pool, we talk about everything and nothing … There’s a couple of drinks made and the actions of everyone are increasingly languid … I look at you a nasty look and I express to make gestures more explicit with my pool cue …

I watch people play while drawing on the table, dragging my stick between my legs and my lips moistening the tip of the tongue. I know that you can not stop you looking at me and it makes me excited.
Tonight I went with an idea so I dressed accordingly. Black skirt without underwear, red top, leaving just enough to imagine without revealing too boots and black leather knee …

I take my glass you look in the eye and I quench the lips, I let the sweet hot liquid sink to the bottom of my throat and I close my eyes to a half to enjoy the exhilaration of the moment …
I can not stand it any more, the warmth of the liquor has invaded my entire body. Now I look at you straight in the eye while telling others to apologize a few minutes, I have to go to cool off.

Offers you the good gentleman to me as you say, sure that nobody on the road and approaches me advantage of a girl under the influence of alcohol … The people who accompany us to doubt the substance of our intentions and makes it much fun.
All people are under the influence advanced drink when no one cares that you accompany me in the ladies room … We are still nervous, looking from left to right while crept into a toilet.
The door is closed, we are alone. You can hear the hubbub around but is crazy! There is more than you and me and our desire almost bestial …
Without saying anything you glue your lips on mine and you kiss me as if it was the last thing we would do on earth. While kissing, you lifted my skirt and I undo your pants, you slip to the ankles, you gets up one of my legs and without a word more you penetrates me, and you come to me. It is so intense that the sweat running along my spine and I gotta bite the shoulder not to scream. I feel your sex knocking at the back of me, I ride the basin to feel your penis rubbing against my G with each move that makes me reach orgasm quickly. You can feel my pussy contract around your sex more intensely this makes you understand that I am about to enjoy. Then you put your head in the palm of my neck and in a hoarse growl you come to me and we enjoy in unison …
I spent a blow of fresh water in the figure. You are party to join the gang. I look in the mirror, eyes and cheeks bright red. I return you. Everybody looks at us with a smile. I’m sure they had a little more courage they have done the same, but I have the impression that some will stop on the way back in the privacy of their car … And who know maybe we also …

0 comments:

Post a Comment