Adult Stories Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wonderful initiative (Part 1)

I ring the door opens a beautiful brown-haired woman with a smile.
She is dressed in a blue t shirt hardly contain her breasts large and heavy, a lovely slip together and sewing the bottom outrageously stretched its suspenders.
Despite her opulent hair, her makeup, her fine features that make ultra feminine, I guess through the transparency of its bottom, a bulge in the birth of her thighs tapered. Looking to this ambivalence, I decided to abandon completely this magnificent representative of the third sex better than anyone will give me pleasure.
Very attractive, she takes her hand and brings me into her universe.
After a few exchanged small talks, I feel at ease quickly. She approached me and asked questions more directly:
Why did you come to see me?
- I have always dreamed of meeting such a creature as you. I am not attracted to men but I like making love to a pretty girl ambiguous, more feminine and more beautiful than others.
- You must first let me do your initiation. Are you ready to begin?
- Yes, but as I really want you Natasha, I do not worry too languish.
- I will surprise you by exceeding your expectations. Let me show you my talents before I make love.
She deprives my clothes in her hands linger on sensitive areas of my body.
With an amused look, she sees my dick stand up when balancing my scholarships to assess my potential and exclaims:
- I like your penis is thick because I have more fun when he slid into my buttocks, added she, smiling.
Then opens her closet, she invites me to choose the lingerie that I will bring before me to sit at her dressing table.
- As you will soon become a very attractive girl, I will call you Sandra from now, “said she.
While working on my rebirth, she speaks to me now and my female mutation asks me to false eyelashes and eye shadow.
She applies generously on my red lips longing for the highlight.
Finally, it chooses a mid short wig, very glamorous completing my metamorphosis.
- I am looking forward to see you with your sweetie under a wrapped gift always make me salivate more. Tells me she me devouring gaze.
I spend naughty lace that made her crack ivory compressing my waist and my breasts hardly contain silicone in bonnets 105C.
Press it with sensuality and said:
- You have nothing to envy baby, they are also heavier and denser than mine and we have the same measurements.
Natasha, however, is of a size smaller than I am and her forms seem more generous and more natural.
I consider for a moment that creature irresistible and so desirable. Her long brown hair cascades down her shoulders on her face sensual frames. Its silhouette dreams and magnificent breasts make me crack.
It has more sex in a superb semi erection that I grow gradually through her underwear and that contrasts with her face.
This paradox stimulates my libido and I have a mad desire to take her.
Natasha realizes the effect it produces.
- Stay calm Sandra; I have other projects for you at this time.
With a bright smile, she slides a lovely slip on the hips.
It is split down the middle and tail around my releasing my privacy widely erotic games for our future.
- You are crisp with the lace that frames your buttocks and opens access to your kidneys, “said she.
Finally, as I like it, hang it high on my thighs, my bottom of the eight cream-colored suspenders tied my corset with ribbons.

3 comments: