Adult Stories Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

One wet evening (Part 2)

... Unfortunately, this benefit was only for a short time, my thing had probably been in the cinema parking "accounts". This time I was there, the "leadership" over. Even with their taste in their mouth and smell in my beard I got up, took her skirt to help to get my face to dry and put them on the hand through the hedge in the direction of water ... because of the hedge, we were now on the country side no longer to be seen, but from the right on the water promenading people. Before louder horn meal, we had the black cloud wall not respected, which is now came from the west. Already it began to drizzle, the relatively warm rain was as refreshing to our heated skin. We enjoyed it. At the same time, the clouds covered the bright moon, which is less water now made romantically, but prior to the gaze of others hid. On the slightly sloping lawn to the water and we stayed this time, I pushed Andrea's head in my direction has been almost 45 minutes "outside" the tail. Your lips around my penis and with one hand and their skillful mouth fuck spoiled me again. Pleasant drizzle clattered further from the top down on us, what happens in the warm night was good to enjoy. Anyway, our clothes in our game is not quite dry remained ... Now Andrea lay behind in the wet grass, pulled her skirt and parted her legs, so I, despite the darkness, their naked, wet cunt had in mind. Your prompt "Fuck me now once again ..." was not necessary, I was already on his knees, pulled her legs up on my shoulders and pressed my hard cock in the direction of the hot column ... without resistance until he glided to stop them, and I started, my hips against her pelvis, the wildly under my circles began. So cool, I had them last a few weeks ago, when we are in broad daylight hot and humid in our not quite "opaque" garden too ... - While I write this, I remember exactly how my Saturday night in a warm, muggy weather of rain fell on the head. I still remember very clearly that I lifted his head and mouth wide open on me, the enjoyment of Andrea's pee makes it very thirsty ... Andrea groaned under my loud knocks, including her mouth was open and her beautiful, slightly to the rear hanging tits cast in the bar. Your hairstyle but suffered badly under the rain, but the way they are now literally wet from head to foot in front of me was, it offered a totally unbridled and messed up sight. I felt that I would like Cum shot, and cut off my tail for a moment even deeper into it and fixed it. When she said, she pushed me down and closed her legs. "You sow will not yet Cum shot '. I was disappointed, but Andrea was known, and with her fingers on her clitoris violently around to rub. "Please piss me the clitoris" I heard them grumbling. My whore loves it, my hard blast on their clitoris to be felt. It took a while before I succeeded, in spite of my hard tail erect bladder to move the urgently needed - and so required - to provide relief. The rubber ring around my tail root was rather a disadvantage, however, he has successfully avoided that so far what in my action and since the early evening ongoing agitation is really remarkable. After seemingly endless of time in which Andrea's increasingly heated finger between her legs and rotated her excitation getting groaned louder, finally released the first drop on my tail tip. After only a few moments, I focused concentration with fierce beam where they had their fingers. Now, Andrea took her second hand to help her labia and pulled so far apart that the hard clitoris like a small pea in the middle of the beam exposure my pee standing. On her panting and groaning, I noticed that they now its second peak was very close. "I will fuck through" or fairly similar came over my lips and Andrea receipted with a violent quake ... Her body was formed nearly a bridge over the wet grass, where the clitoris is still my tail pissing apart from a few centimeters came forward. In the same moment I saw the eyes of angles than 5 meters a movement. I turned his head and saw a couple were closely on "our" meadow stroll. Immediately failed my fountain and I was still in the grass winding Andrea on both hands on the legs. Your Rock immediately fell on their hips and there we stood, both shivering. I had Andrea really hold because they are still not quite back at home was. But I wanted to fuck now wanted my semen to inject into it. And I also knew where I wanted. The small, park-like garden at the upper end of the promenade is ideal for an undisturbed fuck, just as long as nobody else came up with the idea. Andrea after I had opened that the next "fuck place" this park would be, she grabbed me on the tail and pulled me in tow release. "But then quickly, I need more from your tail ..." I was told, just in case, I believed in their fuck desire have any doubts.

Hand-in-hand, or better tail-in-hand because we crossed the rain there is little busy promenade. After 5 minutes, we reached the roundabout in the small-scale garden and we went straight to the outside of the least accessible bank. I pushed a pass to the bank in order to get behind this. From here I had not Andrea more "direct": They bent willingly with the upper torso on the bench, spreads the legs, lifted once again, tonight her skirt up for me and presented me her beautiful apple ass! You from behind to take my ass, such as vaginal anal! Our bodies are in this position perfectly matched. Here in the protection of darkness, about 100 meters from the main entrance of a large hotel, was also exciting for me. I remember our fuck at the main promenade, where each of the large number of only about 30 meters apart the benches with fuck pair was occupied. It was a similar warm evening as they are today, Andrea sat astride me and we made it very discreet but very public. It was dry in the evening. And I spilled my sperm in her cunt before she came. So I made them later in the shadow of an old tower ruins with the tongue and fingers ready. At the time when she pissed orgasm just go, so that my fingers, my shirt and my pants and shoes were in pissing. Very exciting was that we in the hotel later by a group of Japanese coach to push elevator had wet (in a dry evening!) And strange-smelling. All this came to me now through the head, the left and right hands on hips Andrea's round, with the wild in abdominal pumping into it. We groaned ourselves messed up things to like "lot you cunt, I want to groan hear you more loudly ..." or "Come you sow, syringe your juice into the cunt of your lecherous whore ...".
... Often in these rather than acoustic accessories imaginary than at this moment really serious sentences words like "butt fucking", "Rosette", "piss", "Sow", "marriage whore" and "cunt juice" before. The latter goes for Andrea mostly in such quantities that their entire lap wet. As a rule, the dam in the small streams flowing cunt juice also quite enough to get my tail without further "lubrication" in her ass channel stowed. If it is really excited, it prefers to rely on me to set and rose on her to put my tail. Often follows a slow phase of habituation then a wild ride, where I clitoris their nipples and their incentives. In relation to the verbal erotic love, we will also occasionally in everyday phrases such whisper, sample "I would now like with my tongue fuck your rosette" at the box office in the shopping center.

...The senses that the juices climb in me, yet two, three deep pushes and a couple of words probably placed lecherous of my lecherous marriage sow and I pour me twitching into its column... – Quaking we remain stand another couple of seconds ... to that thanks to knee I subsequently once again before its down and would kiss its actually soaking wet lap whereby I dedicate special attention to the smoothly shaved labia. Wet, pumped out, proceed thirstily and overcast with our lecherous juices we us on the way to the parking lot where our vehicle is parked. Tits and tail were stowed again fine and strolled we now happily by the night. Meanwhile it had stopped, raining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment