Adult Stories Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

One wet evening (Part 1)

I wore a black leather jeans, black boots and a black T-shirt and a brown leather jacket. To the testicles, I had a black rubber ring pulled what they now are bursting to the front read. Along with the already vibrant anticipation before tail offered a friendly package. Intention! Andrea wore a tight black skirt, a tit elevated at a fairly low-cut shirt and black boots also. At a slip we had both waived. The tapas at the restaurant were excellent, the wine is not nearly as exhilarating as Andrea's sight. Their large, well-supported breasts were always the dominant focal point not only for my eyes. Andrea morning was still at the hairdresser, then she spent a very long time in the bathroom. She looked really great, and butterflies in my stomach circled in low to the underlying Eros zone. The leather trousers was only partially able, to hide my excitement. We did our time, ordered again and again to enjoy the small tapas ... found their feet under the table the way to my pants, I reciprocated me by saying Forth boots and socks and pushed under her skirt. My toes found their way and now I knew why Andrea in the bathroom for so long was your last few weeks in the densely-grown pubic hair was all gone. The Pussy was completely naked! I love it when they are in visual sense so accessible.

When it was finally dark, we left the restaurant. I wanted the car to a secluded place on the beach, but Andrea drew me in the opposite direction to the water side of the city, which now certainly was full of promenading couples. Andrea has just prefer exciting. Thrilled that she obviously has a plan today and probably play a determining role would I followed her. But after only 100 meters, in the parking lot of the cinema, she moved me between the parked cars and pushed my head down. "Go, leak me first, I'm already hot for hours on you ...." Language and it lifted her skirt with one hand and pushed my head with the other hand between her legs. The intense smell made her excited cunt immediately destroy all my doubts, perhaps to be caught. Even my tongue was wet labia and worked through it between them, where the rough love juice now amounts flowed ... - "Make your mouth wide and swallowing my juices' now called Andrea and I knew exactly what she meant.

She was surprisingly not the entire evening in the bathroom was ... - I have tasted your hot pee on the tongue and I began to swallow ... I love these slightly bitter taste of Andrea's piss ... even for weeks, we had no more opportunity for our games, more so now, I enjoyed their jet apparently not disappear in my mouth. These quantities I simply can not swallow, and so ran a lot of yellow nectar simply on the trousers (no problem, artificial leather), and our boots (ditto). As their source slowly messed, trick them from the blast, some still called "cleaning" of my tongue and then pulled me up again. Hand in hand we went further, while we work closely together passionately kissed. We would be happy to share the taste of our juices from ... They pushed me all the dark corners where I had to ravish actions can pass on the steep hill to the waterfront. The switchbacks down to the water's leading banks were - as expected - full couples. Nevertheless, Andrea had already opened my trousers and took me on the tail to a more purposeful below free banking. My jacket covered in my nakedness, but what you probably think, if one of our strange "train" was observed. None of us here observed, all were too busy with herself ... Somewhere we found the free banking, far enough from a lantern had been removed. My sow pushed me on the bench and sat down immediately on my lap, while my back turned. Skilfully my tail led them to their wet column and was completely on me fall. Without problems slipped my cock hard to attack in her cunt. Without delay began a gentle one hand, but then always wilder ride. I grabbed my hands from behind their tits and squeezed out the beautiful bells. Andrea is that if I have to fuck her nipples plasticine ...- else can I hardly touch it ... The wild ride, the public, the strong attraction to the nipples, and probably also the splendid view of the subject among us, in the moonlight and lanterns reflecting sea could slip Andrea in a short but violent earthquakes. Quick looked around, climbed down from me and knelt down between my legs. You still face horn meal more quaking view that open, close the mouth and wheezing their huge breasts, I still remember! Her mouth go deeply about my tail, they sucked their cunt slime of my latte, and then began to organize with one hand and her lips a wonderful up and down on my tail. The whole thing had not lasted 2 minutes in which no one was actually approached our bank, but now we heard voices. Andrea stood up, pulled me from the bank on the lawn in a dark corner, two right-angle corners running together and lifted her skirt. "I will still be a little lick " what I say I do not read twice. Already I knelt before her column and pressed my tongue between her labia. In between, I held a short tremolo on her clitoris, what to do with a loud groaning receipted. No 20 meters behind us was a couple over, but definitely no attention to us had left. Already I felt again a short tension in Andrea's abdomen and barely 5 seconds later ran her hot champagne on my lips ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment