Adult Stories Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My wife offered

I will tell you the story that I have lived for five years thanks to my naughty wife.

The latter, 32 years old, 1m62, chest very pleasant to touch and look and a small cat who does not feel fulfilled though.

It all begins with discussions increasingly targeted at our frolics or she asked me to deal with the bitch, a whore, woman and so easy ...

I was therefore come to the conclusion that one of his fantasies would be to give to other men. Not a jealous man by nature, I started to enter his game still wondering what my reaction would be seeing be penetrated by another man than me.

Allusions become more accurate by the day, I gave him permission to deliver its game but has only one condition: they should all tell me or invite me. It was immediately agreed and thus began its transformation from small faithful wife in real bitch.

First, she began to dress exclusively in skirts and banishes his wardrobe of any slips, strings or tang. I must also tell you it does not support throat.

We are thus starters for our first night under the new rules: It has my consent to get laid with whom she wants, whenever she wants and where she wants!

Being late in the afternoon, we decided to do some shopping in a mall in the city. My first feeling would be that of a husband attending exhibitions of my little slut to vendors and customers.

Bearing no underwear, she begins by multiple fittings taking care not to completely close the curtain of the cabin, which almost cause, in some men present, immediate cardiac arrest.

She liked a lot of the effect of these actions on all people present and I must say that the familiar, this look certainly betrayed trouble increasing humidity between the thighs.

We then decided it was time to get down to business. She decided to move to the terrace of a pub nearby. I sat down at another table, pretending not to know. Being seated in front of the terrace, it does not prevent cross unfold legs and each time a man passed it looking good in the eyes.

It was not more than five minutes for a type, not twenty asked if he could sit at his table. They began a discussion that I imagined that most directly. She confirmed that this had in fact already suppressed during a fitting perverse earlier, he knew she was almost naked and bands as a madman to the idea to have in front of him. Without disassembling it cleared the coffee table in the glass and slowly rejected the thighs so that they can have a view on sex inflated.

I saw him become increasingly red with excitement and I was wondering if not ejaculate on the spot. He stood up and slipped him a few words in his ear while rubbing against his arm to make him feel the hardness of her sex. He went to the toilet.

She took her laptop for me and explain the type he had proposed to join him in the toilet and she had every intention to do so, but she wanted to know if I really wanted it as strong. The painter who distorted my pants really could not betray the fact that I can not give him my blessing. I asked him only two minutes so that I can find a place to watch the scene.

The toilets were at the bottom of the bar and I went with a firm step. The guy was at the end of the bar talking on the phone and did not saw. I'm back in a toilet and
I waited.

They are among the same time. He immediately held a speech that I would not dare to use myself with it:

- Then, a small town, you can stroll around naked? It shows sex with strangers? We need to feel? You will be served, I'll take care of you and you will remember your early afternoon slut? You like it, right?

To my surprise, it appeared not at all offended by his words and I heard respond bluntly:

- You too you'll remember me. I am sure that you have never had a cat like mine and I hope you know the meet as needed.

He then returned to the mirror and face it veneered sex stiff between the buttocks. He said: I'll take you as you did as ever. He tore the buttons of her blouse and started fondling her breasts in front of the mirror. He squeezed the nipples that harden instantly. This clip really very strange but it was more of a face that enjoyment of pain. Another surprise for me!




He said: Look at you, you're already on the brink of enjoyment. Say it's good to be fiddling in a sordid by a stranger? She whispered: Very good!
So see if you really want.

He went up her skirt on her hips and ordered him to remove the legs. I would never imagined that one day I would see my wife in the toilet of a pub, the open blouse, skirt rolled up giving her breasts and offering sex to a stranger who did not make the mix with force. He was introduced two fingers in her pussy and motion in continuing to talk to him harshly.

My situation was at the same time as a cuckold husband but also a voyeur curbing female superb kiss as being a whore. I could not persuade myself that it was she who began to moan louder and I began to have really bad sex tape so strong.

The type now had his pants undone and exhibit one sex of a length and an impressive size. She took him in hand and began to masturbate faster. She decided to guide it between his buttocks to the entrance of her vagina moist. He then entered one long push and I live in a rise rattle powerful. It really was impaled on him like a spear. Her high heels barely touching the ground and we heard over the noise of the type of balls flying on his buttocks. It had taken possession of his bouts of breast kneaded without it gently.

She was screaming: Stronger, fuck me hard, Trapping me like a slut, I am your bitch.

It came out of her sex and had it turn around and crouch. He took the hair and forced him to open his mouth. It stuffs up the guard and began a long back and forth around its long bite. I really feel he was using his mouth as a sex.

Suddenly the door opened on another type. The first said: Finally, I was wondering if you were really coming. He continued: "You see, as I've explained to you on the phone, the middle was really hungry for sex and I thought that we would not be too two to meet" My wife could not respond, type the now by the hair and could not shout, mouth filled by huge sex.

However, I saw a glimmer in the eyes of my wife that I confirmed that the intrusion was not to displease him. She put in such a pressure that the former had a spasm and continued to keep it until it gets swallowed.

Then he turned to her boyfriend and said:
It really sucks as a goddess, his mouth is almost as good as sex. You have to try "and you, my bitch, what do you think of two queues for the price of one?

To my further surprise, the pants she defeated the second, his tail out of his pants and had to sit on the table. She immediately began to pump hard. She is usually so good in the mouth had its second tail of the afternoon.

The first type, bandaged still hard, then went behind her and goes back to her. I could not detach my eyes of this woman so shy and prude, which is four feet from the pub toilets, being done by entering two tails unknown half an hour earlier and that it clearly took indescribable pleasure.

"You like it my bitch? You were right, I've never known a cat and welcoming as good as yours. But also see if you like everything "
He showed his tail all wet screw of her vagina and went a little further up to her little ass hole. You should know that I have always refused to screw claiming that she did not like it and I hurt him.

It dampened his finger and inserted into his anus. She cried and wanted to retire but the second held by the hips and prevented him from moving. He started to SODOMIZED stronger by introducing two and then three fingers in her ass. It is discussed in the same way and his movement back change was a movement increasingly lascivious. He withdrew his fingers and presented his penis between his buttocks. The resistance was short-lived and soon he was completely in it. He began to cram more and faster and stronger. Despite the fact that it has a tail in the mouth, which prevented him from screaming, she had an orgasm of unprecedented violence.

Then he asked his friend: How would you a good sandwich?
He sat down and remove the thighs of my wife up. The second move came before them and had no trouble penetrating deeply. They began to move together at an incredible pace. They were able to resist me a long time together in sex and her ass, which sparked her another orgasm.

Both types are dressed again quickly and out of the toilet. My wife stood up slowly and took his mind. Then I left my hiding place and looked at length. Her breasts were wonderful red and still bore the scars of pinching and biting violent of the two types. She did not drop her skirt and her pussy still shone sperm of her two lovers. I then gently caress, displaying his two holes on the white liquid that did not stop sinking.

She said: - You like?
- Many believe even if I go mad on several occasions. And you?
- It was an extraordinary experience, especially that I knew you looked at me. The worst is that I have never believed to be capable. I now have the fire in me and I do not stop soon. But only if you always agree.

I kissed tenderly saying I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment