Adult Stories Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Kiss under a fine snow

My boyfriend and I love sex. It is soon 18 years that we are together. We make love every day. Even during my rules because I love me SODOMIZED. Sometimes even, sometimes, it installs a dildo with a belt and I sodomise and penetrates me, with the god, in the vagina. I love it. We tried many things since we know it. This is one of our experiences.

One evening during our anniversary meeting there are about 5 years, we are going to eat in the restaurant. After dinner, we went to a small drive in the countryside. At one point, I started to caress me around while my boyfriend was driving. After some hugs, I headed for the love of my penis, which had already started to bend, I did out of his pants and began to masturbate slowly. I played on his penis with my finger that I wetted my saliva, it gave him chills to hell. Its tail was twitching her chills were so sensual. Slowly, I let slip my fingers inside her thighs and a wave of excitement to travel back. He told me that I always turn to turn it on! At a given moment, I started again to caress me. I was back in the bottom of my dress and I find him, amazed that I had no underwear. It could then admire the corner of my eye while driving, my beautiful shaved pussy. I started to accelerate the movement on his penis and on my clitoris. By the time I felt he went ejaculate, I put my hand on his penis to collect the semen hot. After all intercepted, I licked the cream very languorous. HUMMMM! It was wonderfully warm.

My boyfriend decided to find an isolated road, where we could have the peace required for this I had in mind for the rest of the evening. We finally find a small road to a Cul de Sac. We stopped the car and we went down. It was a beautiful night and it started snowing a little because our anniversary meeting is at the end of November. We looked into his eyes and was embraced languorously in the glow of the headlights of the car.

He began to fondle my big breasts (I wear the G 44) It left me one of my bra to the suck. My nipple was hard as a rock because of the cold of the night. He raised my dress to fondle my buttocks beautiful round and curved. A big thrill me across the whole body due to cold and fondling her. I had goose bumps on my buttocks and nipples were hard and even more exciting. Then he descended slowly to my vulva for fondling. Thereafter, he filed 1 then 2 and finally 3 fingers in my tunnel of love hot and increasingly humid. I masturbated with tenderness and strength as possible so that at some point, I air in the hand by letting out a cry of reasonable tenure in the silence of the night. He licked my enjoyment of liquor on his hand and I did enjoy as well. The flavor and heat of my liquid had every reason to be there any more delectable. Yes! My man loves it. When this happens, I have an extraordinary orgasm and then I feel my juices flowing me along the bottom when I'm lying. Sometimes there's so much pressure there is a drag on the bed.

Returning to our history. After giving me pleasure, I wanted to do the same, so I made knee in early snow to perform oral sex, I pumped the penis with all the force of a pro, while continuing to me caress. He said he had the impression that I put my vacuum cleaner to the maximum because I wanted so badly, he had the impression that I was him. Just before he comes, he took me by the size and I slept on the hood of the car. I went up the dress and began to lick me Vulvae. He turned in a circle around my clitoris, issue languish me, I love it .. After introducing me to languish a little, he decided finally to me lick the clitoris, and there, I thrust a long moan. This was soon to produce a great orgasm and it is at this precise moment, a cry that loosened tenure echoed in the quiet and peaceful nature. This sublime orgasm ejaculate me a long little juice. At that time, he settled over me and he introduced his penis, which was on the verge of exploding in my vagina hot and humid my ejaculation. His penis was cold and hard because of the ambient temperature, no need to tell you the enormous contrast penetration once completed. I was screaming like a real crazy, have heard the echo in the campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment