Adult Stories Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

First extra marital experience

This story is true and I want it come back to me.

One evening, invited to the neighbors with my wife, we spent a good evening when suddenly an urgent need, too much beer devoured. I headed for the toilet. In the toilet, the door suddenly opened and there, a neighbor: a beautiful brunette of 35 years that I have long noticed. She apologizes for the situation and I told her that it was my fault that I should have closed.

In jest, she said she was familiar with her husband ...
leaving, I see the light in the room, I decide to go thinking that the light had been forgotten and returning: stupor: it was there before me, trousers and pants down on their knees in the process of put a stamp. It turns red at once, and I replied jokingly, do not worry me so I'm used to.

At a stroke, blood up to my head and I closed the door behind me with a lock. I said: I often dream about you, it quickly began her panties and told me that she too was not insensitive, but unfortunately this is not possible due to rule. I told her that we can benefit because everyone is out and there are things we can still do not go too far.

It is ok, I drop my pants and she comes to me, she began to fondle me my slip and fall at once. and begins a fellatio. At a stroke, she decided to stop and leave. I told her that I do not want to stay like that and it will be in jersey if we wash. She asks me what it can do so without embarrassment and replied that from behind, it is available. She has a slight movement back and tells me that her husband has already tried that but it's very painful and it is not over. I too consider her and told her that if she came out, I will be under the obligation of all to tell her husband or she moves towards me, nervous and told me that I'm really a bitch. I tasted her panties and asked her to get to 4 feet on the bed. I oriented to the office on which there is a pot of Nivea. I took in my hand and I lubricates sex has become really hard.
She asks me not to hurt and did not return. I put myself behind it to its knees and lower legs to make it to the correct height. She began to cry softly. I can no longer do I reverse a small hole in front of me. It is not very clean but tanpis. I lubricated her anus with nivea and very gently pushed and started fingering. It relaxes muscles but not nervously, afraid it here and feels. I get my red tassel of her hole and push a little but it is contracted. Again and I managed to return the end but I was a down time to get used to leave, she cries less. I decided to completely sink me and gently, she cries out and said that it's over, that I completely back the worst is done. She deals with Salop permanently. I start my back and forth but my exitation is too strong and finished very quickly, I retire, she gets up and tells me that ultimately you, sperm crashed on the ground flowing from her ass.
It's the best kiss I've known. Since then, she said hello to me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment