Adult Stories Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Insatiable Marie (Part 1)

This fabulous story occurred during our summer vacation in 1991 in Cagnes, in an apartment that we have on the coast.
A day of vacation in the south in the morning usually begins with a hug around 9 H 30, because the nights are so hot that we sleep. After a short moment, where we enjoy the neighbors, (there windows have wrought-iron gates and are often open), we take breakfast on the terrace on the 3rd floor overlooking the sea and cook program. A somewhat repetitive, usually Wednesday morning pool or the building up to 13 H, then at noon a light meal, swimming pool and into the 18 H preparation for an outing with dinner at restaurant . It is 18 H we go back to the pool and have decided to go tonight to St Tropez. Of course output BCBG, for me pants navy blue shirt and white, for Marie without an upper black bra and a skirt in a printed green and orange short and very fitting and beautiful pavement barefoot gilded heels very tapered . What is wonderful with this skirt is that it goes back to each step of my wife, after 30 m it looks like a wide belt, holding super sexy and perfect for this kind of evening. Upon arrival in St Tropez, we make the clothes shops port, where my wife discovered a small black skirt very short lycra body with a green apple of the same material, with snaps between the legs. She tries, and of course with the advice of the seller and myself saying that in this together, she is super sexy, she buys it. To 22 hours we find a nice restaurant, do a little tour of the port before returning, where we can admire the beautiful yachts and resume the road to Cagnes. We arrived about 2 am and will finally be able to give a good night kisses. We settle on the balcony in the deck and open a bottle of champagne. Marie begins to gently cut me a pipe. It takes its cut toughened me in the tail and suck me intensely. I invite him to go in the room that gives the opposition a corridor where our window we can hear a full female orgasm. We try to see from his cries and come to locate the apartment. I take the binoculars and turn my wife and I can admire the spectacle or show where we used to be actors, but not spectators. Bay what slides this apartment is wide open and we can see several places where the couple disports. This is where we choose to draw attention to us. I turn on the two lamps, set my wife on the chest and begin to graze pussy. Our fighting spirit is beginning to pay, my partner meet the moans of the couple across the way. We are located. I wear Marie on the bed, her skirt to back her down the string and it sprays the pan with champagne and eats. The screams echo from one building to another as a game between two couples. Thighs wide open my partner let me admire her enormous pussy, where two gaping lips waiting to be rods. I once again filled our glasses of champagne, and empty the rest of the bottle on her clitoris merger. I continue to eat mussels and begin to bring the neck of the bottle into her vagina. I greatly excite him and pull out slowly this artificial thing, while continuing to suck on and tickle her breasts after she has asked me that I knock with natural, I turned a deaf ear, it does more than wait and pressed my hand holding the bottle deep inside her. The neck disappears in her vagina, followed by the body of the bottle. The object is introduced, it is motion to the depths of her womb and a taunting voice said: "Fuck me I beg you, more kiss!" I put myself in position, he tends his bowl to his lips, drinks 2 sips of champagne, before resting glass, toughened I bite my inside, my partner and embraces him stuffing my dick in her ass. The bottle takes up a lot already in it, I have trouble I confess to bum. I repositioned it pays a bit of champagne in her back and I knock it Braille, trying to recover his breath, the seventh heaven for both of us. In the apartment across the way it also continues, with little regard for their spells, I keep my wife filed. On the stroke of the bottle stoppers and emerged, we change position, he pressed my member at the height of its size, in her vagina, I must admit that without force, but the countryside is even more appreciated. I said to him:


"Hey bitch that's what you wanted? So you love my tail?

- Oh! Ouuuu! Fuck me! Put your big cock in my big ass good! You love my fat ass right? Huh? Answer my pig? You love? "

And both in a deep orgasm, I reply:

"Oh yeeee! I love it! Keep that!"

And I poured my mashed her vulva, with which she rubbed sex. We embrace, toast and drink our last glass of champagne as a sign of intimate sexual complicity. Facing her is the time of the shower, I readily see the woman in her bathtub, everything is turned on and wide open, I range binoculars makes the store with an idea that I already ride in the head. Without words to my wife I joined in the bathroom, where she also takes a shower, let us stroll a little on the terrace and going to bed.
The next day at 11 AM we descend to the pool. Today the sun is burning, and having a swimming pool for the two buildings is great because we're little people. Today we are in September with the couple last night so that our Pigmented evening. We are all installed an poolside deck on some others on the lawn. Now, five meters from my partner and I can better observe them. It brown hair long, between 35 and 40 years dark complexions, rather pretty with a huge chest to put it the air, as my wife also, and an ass, which I consider very welcoming , rebounding and even generous. Him, a little older, a lot of its kind to tell my wife (in 1991 my wife and I have 32 years). I really want to start the conversation, but how do I take? An opportunity for me, when in an apartment on the second burst of cries, a couple is currently fighting. Everyone raise their eyes towards the conflict, and there I put the following sentence:

"I preferred the atmosphere of yesterday evening, it was more fun." At these words the woman smiled and said,

"Why did you hear?" knowing full well that all the world has heard, and we also heard. The conversation is started, in the style is not difficult to do good, if they had it that they have the gene that to the ears, of course the way I want to know these people, Marie and I agree with their meaning. All of this conversation takes place to wonder, as I had hoped. We even have to talk about anything else, our situations and private lives, so that after a few hours we know the names of one or the other. It is him and Alexandra Michel, an entrepreneur like me and his wife takes care of the secretariat. Time passes so fast that we forget lunch. It is already 14 H Alexandra invites her husband to take up a small snack, what we do well, and our two couples, let our towels to keep our site for just now. We descend the first, and a few moments later, Alexandra and Michel come join us. We continue to better understand us men devoted a party of bowls, and there comes a bright idea, I propose that the loser pays the aperitif, something he accepts. We return to our part of balls and Michel posting to our women, which he lost the game and that tonight would be the aperitif home. All four seem very happy, and set at 20 C, the time of appointments and Alexandra Michel. It is time to leave the pool and each joins the apartments. At we begin preparations for this small clothing evening. I am preparing my wife before hand and quickly find a small present for our new friends. On my return Marie ended her makeup, she is dressed in her black skirt and the famous green body purchased the previous day in St Tropez and her feet always high heels. It is hyper stunning frenzies. A lipstick and nail polished with pink, show her tan. We are ready and leave for our appointment. We arrive and are very well received. Both are very attractive, but I only have eyes for Alexandra, who have an orange dress above the knee, buttoned down the front, including the first three buttons at the bottom are undone, nudes foot matching the color of her dress perfect clothing. Meeting all four on the terrace, in an exotic, and after further knowledge and drank a few glasses of champagne, Alexandra us to stay for dinner together, which we accept. Meanwhile, our two companies, we have rewarded poses very sexy, revealing their charm below. Michel's wife has accompanied with her dress therefore orange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment