Adult Stories Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cecilia, a slave submitted.

My name is Cecilia. I'm a redhead girl with small breasts farms rather dressed well, although wearing short, that there knew nothing of sex. But that was before meeting Karine.
I was 18 and to earn some pocket money during the summer I worked as a salesgirl in a clothing store. Everything went well and I did not know much about my inclinations lesbians. Then one day, Karine made its appearance in the shop. It worked immediately attracted me almost unreal. So, I was all wet. I reddening shame to have such thoughts, she approached me to ask for advice.
-Excuse me miss can I get information?
Yes it was. She was beautiful, dressed in boots and a skirt ultra. She wore long blond hair and dressed entirely in black. It seemed rather vulgar, rebellious and perverse and that was what excited me!
- "Miss?"
I left as much as my reverie and I am about to meet him when his eyes crossed mine. She could read what I wanted, how it was fascinating to me. And I can only answer him red with shame:
- "or that ... yes ... what can I do for you for ...?"
- "I would like to know where are the fitting room darling."
This time it was too my wet pants and all my senses panic. I had some success control myself.
- Of course! I'll drive. Here we are. It will be all?
-No.
And suddenly it attracted me in the cabin forced me to kneel down and plated his belly against my mouth. I discovered she was not wearing any clothes on.
Go suck-my little dog I know you want to die!
And it was true! I want to die. Therefore my tongue between the soft slots sex plucked. I began to make the awkward and just going along its kitty when, suddenly, it veneered his hand on my head and compressed her pussy by running:
-ah! His is that you are a novice, apply you darling!
My head pressed on her sex, I licked as I could, my excitement was at its peak and finally it took me by horses and says:
- "It's amazing what you lick evil! I will teach you dog. Go Sit down and remove the legs.
I sat down as much as on the chair and removed legs, ashamed of being offered to an unknown.
- "Move aside legs small dog more than her! "
And seeing my panties she said:
-You 're all existed darling! I make as much effect this?
"Yes I replied moaning in pleasure as her caresses experts.
And then suddenly without warning, she slap.
Now you will call me-mistress is right?
_Yes, Mistress.
-Well, see your little pussy.
She quickly pulled my panties so that my gender was yawning, my swollen clitoris. I and my pelvis forward to it, I felt his fingers creep me violating my privacy deepest. I wet like crazy and was agitated uncontrollable tremors. My whole body was on fire under his hugs. My desire grew slowly while his fingers around a turn stimulated my clitoris and my vaginal lips. I could not help but cry, but my desire gave me silence me with a new slap. The tears in my eyes I had to give me lip biting until blood to alleviate my cry.
"I think a gag bring the next faith, little bitch!" She said, laughing.
Then she got up and asked me to remove my top and support my throat.
I did not support my throat as high mistress I said looking down.
Oh! The little slut does not support throat! Decidedly astonish me you very much. But remove your top anyway.
But ...
A-Obey your mistress!
She removed quickly my clothes, approached and uttered a hiss admiration:
-What beautiful small breasts you sweetie!
I reddened even more pleased with the compliment. Already she was on me, I lick the nipples, presses and nibbling. I moaned of pleasure and pain when it turn into a real bite.
-You have sensitive breasts my little slut, I love it! Put yourself now has four legs.
She resumed her caresses first on my buttocks by licking and massaging. Then it lashed with his belt. I moaned of pain but also (and my amazement), pleasure. It only stopped when my buttocks were now completely red.
"You love her, little slut!
I did not need to answer, the general state of the evidence my body, my legs were my wet pussy and my anus dilated. My tremors had become increasingly violent. It rejected a little over my cat to introduce its own language. Once more she searched skillfully, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, looking at places that produced me the most pleasure. Can no longer remember me, I have as I had never enjoyed, reaching heights of pleasure. Drawing a flow of liquor flows from my cat but it avidly. Our disports ended she began to get dressed and I both did. Gradually, I realized my act and I wanted to run away, escape my fate, that that inhaled to become my whole being: to be a slave in the service of his mistress. While I was coming out of the cab she caught me by the arm.
-Not so fast little nasty! Your phone number right away!
At that moment I understood that I belonged to him entirely, completely, that I was his thing, his toy.
She took a step toward me and read the label of selling that my name was listed.
- Cecilia I will not repeat it ...
I immediately gave him my phone number it places on his hand. Then giving me chaste kiss on the cheek, left the shop, telling me: a small dog soon!
And already I was looking forward to the appeal on the unknown until I had not known any name ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment