Adult Stories Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My First Time

I was 15 in High school and on the football team, Track team and Swimming Team. Man was I in Great shape!

I went to the pool for a swim. The apartments had a nice pool. When I got to the pool there was only one other person there. She was older and I had seen her before. She obviously laid out alot by the look of her Tan.

I dove in and did my usual swim. When I got out I did something out of chacter for me, I sat down next to her. She was reading one of those trashy romance novels. So I said to her " have you gotten to the Hot sex yet?" She looked up at me and said not yet. We exchanged names and idle chit chat. Then she got up to leave she said " I in 401 why don't you stop over later?" Being cool I said " yeah sound cool".

Well I did go over there later and that was the best I ever had. I didn't know anything. She had to quide me along. After we had sex she gave me a blow job which got me hard again and then we did it again but this time I lasted a lot long which she enjoyed!

The only regret is that I never went back. She wanted me too but that scared me( i know what a stupid fuck I was) but it did. I often think about that day! As I tell my single friends " Go forth and be Bold!"

2 comments:

  1. My first time was so awful. But I really understood, what means 'sexual contact'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some personals, the first time sexual contact does uncomfortable feeling - even it could hurt. The sharp pain during sexual relationship could mean that you need to try various positions or you do not have enough lubrication.

    ReplyDelete